Sunday, August 19, 2007

First Year Anniversary

Almost passed me by without noticing, but today marks a full year since I started writing this blog. Back then I was calling it the Blog From The Hammy End and really wasn't sure if it would be something I'd keep doing. I certainly didn't tell anyone I was writing it and for a time my posts were very intermittent. Bizarrely Richard began writing the excellent Craven Cottage Newsround a day later. Reading CCN made me think I might as well not bother as here was someone doing a much better job than I. However, an encouraging reply from Richard made me stick with it, write more frequently and eventually tell a few people where to find it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it and that between THEC and CCN and TFI and the many other Fulham sites out there we maintain the same feeling of camaraderie online that you get at a Fulham Match.

We've had a few setbacks this weekend but the road goes ever on.

Keep the faith.

Come on you Whites!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chopper. Always enjoy reading your work.

Keep it coming.

Chopper said...

Thanks BQ - appreciated.