Monday, December 03, 2007

Man Utd v Fulham - Preview (almost)

My whole day has been out of kilter thanks to the Nursery where my youngest attends having to close. I thought that might mean I'd get a bit of time to knock off a quick preview of tonight's game, but somehow I've achieved very little and have just run out of time. I'm not expecting us to get much out of the trip. One win in 25 or so years at Old Trafford, no sign that Sanchez has been able to fix our travel sickness and United on the back of a 1-0 loss at home to Bolton all points to another fruitless journey for me. I hope we put up a bit of fight, the 5-1 loss at the start of last season really was the first time I began to question Coleman. It would be nice to think we've improved. On a more positive note we've not been thumped at any of the big four so far (Arsenal 1-2, Filth 0-0, Liverpool 0-2) so maybe we can turn in another stoic performance and get something out of the game. In the meantime, seeing as a picture is worth a thousand words ...


No comments: