Monday, February 04, 2008

Fulham 2 Aston Villa 1 - Happy Days!!! Come on!

How great does it feel to finally win a game of football! Brilliant, even though I didn't make it to the game I'm over the moon. Had agreed a while back not to go as I was out on both Thursday and Friday night, and late Sunday kick-offs are never good when you've got to get the kids to bed and everything ready for the following week. I don't mind missing a few more games if we win them. I was particularly impressed with the way we came back into it after conceding in such a bad way. I can't remember enjoying the Match of the Day highlights that much for ages and was actually jumping for joy when the Bullard free kick went in even though I already knew the score!

We've still got a huge task ahead of us but for now I think we're all entitled to revel in a glorious victory. Here's some links to the stories from the guys that were actually there (and a few that weren't but enjoyed it all the same).

Craven Cottage Newsround - Fulham 2 Aston Villa 1

Craven Cottage Newsround - 3 Massive Points

Following the Fulham - Viva La Jimmy

Following the Fulham - Fulham v Aston Villa - Player Rankings

White Lines - Fulham 2 Aston Villa 1

Jason's Cottage - Finally! Thank You Jimmy

No comments: