Saturday, May 10, 2008

Very very excited!!!

It's really hitting home now, less than 24 hours to go and I'm struggling think of anything constructive to say. It's a gorgeous sunny day, we've been out and about this morning checking out aquariums and fish for my eldest's upcoming birthday. Now the boys are playing in the paddling pool while Mrs C gets her hair cut so I've had a rare chance to just sit in the garden enjoying the weather and reading the paper. Fantastic but I still can't quite wait for tomorrow to come.

Hodgson says some sensible stuff here, though I don't think he's got anything to be concerned about. I feel comfortable that whatever happens tomorrow I can deal with it. If we stay up it will be an absolute miracle and a third life we scarcely deserved. If we go down then so be it, it'll be a new and interesting chapter in our history and one that I think Hodgson can take us forward into. Possibly all a bit Obi-Wan Kenobi but hey-ho I'm a child of the 70's.

No comments: